TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Check Call History
- Block a Call
- Change Password
- Check Voicemail
- Turn off Voicemail Management - Use personal answering machine
Check Call History
- To check your call history, click Call History on the navigation bar.
This will load a page similar to the below image:
Click Details to see every type of call OR
Use any of these selection criteria to narrow down results and then click Submit.
Block a Call
Refer to the below "Selective Call Rejection" image for instructions on managing this feature:
- Click the Selective Call Rejection link to open the feature page. The above page will load.
- Enter a name for the rule in the Description text box.
- Specify whether you want the rule to reject or not reject the call when all
criteria are met.
Select Time Schedule. Residential subscribers are automatically set to
Every Day All Day. Choose the criteria the feature will use when active. Your choices are:
Any phone number. All incoming calls will be subject to this feature.
Following phone numbers. With this selection, you will also need to identify
the intended numbers in the Specific Phone Numbers section (see 7 in
Specific Phone Numbers
Any private number (block all private numbers)
Any unavailable number (block all unavailable numbers)
Click Add when you have entered all data.
Note : You can add multiple sets of entries in this section. Simply repeat the steps above and make sure to click the Add button each time.
- Hover over the Account Info tab in the navigation bar, and in the drop-down menu, click Change Password.
- Enter the current password (the one you used to log into the portal).
- Enter a new password in the New password text box.
- Reenter the new password in the Verify password text box.
- Click Submit when finished to save your change.
- Click the Voice Messages link to open the feature page.
- Click to Play a voicemail.
- Click to Save voicemail as a WAV file to your computer.
- Click to Forward a voicemail.
- Click to Delete a voicemail.
Turn off Voicemail Management - Use personal answering machine
- Click on Voicemail Management
- Click off Under Voice Messaging