The following steps will help if your (personal) Router shows no internet, but the Nokia Gateway (ONT) has a Green/Blue Light.
- Power off both the Nokia Gateway (ONT) and your Router and wait for all lights to go off.
- Check that the ethernet cable is plugged into the LAN 1 port on the ONT (Top left Yellow Port), and the other end is plugged in to the WAN/Internet port on your router.
- Power on the ONT, once you have a Green/Blue light on top again, move to the next step
- Power on your Router, Wait for status lights to light back up.
- Check to see if you have internet again.
There are few Troubleshooting steps we can take when a customer is using their own router. We can Test and ensure that the Nokia Gateway is suppling internet through the LAN ports (LAN Port for Bridge customers). Beyond this there is not much we can see therfore not much that we can troubleshoot. The most we can do in most situations is give general advise on what the next steps are for the customer.